Y11 into Y12 Bridging Units
Welcome to the NFS 6th Form bridging units
The purpose of giving you a summer bridging task is:
- To provide a bridge from level 2 to level 3 study, and lead into the early stages of the course.
- To engage you in independent learning which is required at level 3.
- To encourage you to develop your work ethic and commitment to study.
- To measure your suitability for the course and assess your initial levels of achievement.
Please click the links below to access our bridging units for year 11 student moving into year 12.
| English |
| Mathematics |
| Science |
| Humanities |
| Languages |
| Sports |
| Social Sciences |
| Art |
- Fantastic Core Sessions in School for Year 10
Teacher led sessions in school for year 10 students in core subjects (Year 10 - 14/07/2020)
- Year 7 Masks
Year 7 get creative and make masks out of recycled materials! (Art - 10/07/2020)
- Masks and Carnivals
Year 7 learn about the Notting Hill Carnival (Art - 07/07/2020)
- Adiós Señor Payan
Mr Payan is returning to Spain soon and wanted to share some information about where he is from (Modern Foreign Languages - 07/07/2020)
- Science Projects
Hot Air Balloons (Science - 07/07/2020)